Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Family Celebrations, and too much cake


Last weekend was a 4-day long weekend for us. Good thing too, because we had to fly to Winnipeg for my parent's 50th wedding anniversary. It was so great seeing everyone again. My Mum is from a large family, so I grew up with a gaggle of 50 or so aunts, uncles, cousins and second cousins. My two little ones are family-poor in comparison. We took advantage of the visit to sneak in a little party for the girls and their Grandpapa who's birthdays are in February as well.

Sarah and Gracie had a great time dancing to Abba.

It all proved too much for Caroline, who fell asleep on a couch in the corner.


When we got home (after a very long day of plane travel) I picked up Poppy at the kennel and noticed, that like me, she must have spent the long weekend eating. We're both noticeably chubbier. Oh well, spring is on its way and we can enjoy walking it off together.

No comments: