Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I Love Paris in the Fall


Well, it looks like my attempts at blogging by Blackberry were a failure. I've managed it successfully from within Canada, but the 4 posts I sent from Paris never did come through.

So, here's a recap. The whole family packed up and headed for Paris last week for a 5 day bit of R&R. The girls were in a high state of excitement as would be expected. We rented an absolutely lovely apartment from http://www.alacarte-paris-apartments.com/ and spent our days sightseeing, going to the playground at the Luxembourg Gardens, and visiting the crepe stand on the Blvd. St. Germain nightly for dessert. In spite of the vast quantities of food I ingested, I managed to come back weighing less than when I went. God, I love Paris.










No comments: